BCM Controls is committed to providing an exceptional work environment and offers a comprehensive collection of benefits to care for you, your family and your future.
The following benefits are currently available to all full time employees:
- Choice of Three Medical Insurance Plan Options with Prescription Drug Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life for Employee, Spouse and/or Child(ren)
- Company Paid Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Voluntary AD&D for Employee and/or Family
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Profit Incentive Plan
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement (Up to $4,000 per year)
- Paid Time Off - Holidays, Vacation and Sick Pay
- Employee Assistance Program – free, confidential counseling
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Discount Programs (vehicles, computers, etc.)
We offer national training and safety programs to help you become the best you can be in the safest environment possible.
BCM Controls is committed to Diversity. It is BCM’s policy to affirmatively ensure that all employment decisions are based upon ability, experience and achievement of the individuals affected, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, qualified individuals with disabilities, veteran status, or other factors prohibited by applicable law.