Working with your team, BCM follows a proven process to align your energy profile with your business objectives.
Preliminary Energy and Utility Profile
- Energy bill analysis and benchmarking
- Identification of potential financing available through utility rebate programs
- Meeting with the customer to understand project goals and constraints
- Collection of building equipment information and drawings
- Site survey of existing building operations with facility personnel
- Consideration of possible Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) related to Building Automation, Lighting, Mechanical Systems, Electrical Systems, Water Conservation and Building Envelope
Project Proposal Development
- Identification of specific and realistic ECMs that deliver payback within customer criteria – typically less than 5 years
- Identification of measures to improve comfort or reliability or address other building issues
- A detailed proposal including a description of proposed ECMs with estimated energy savings, available utility rebates and leasing options.
- Comprehensive facility energy model to baseline energy usage in the facility and validate the projected savings of ECMs
- Realization of savings and other objectives through the implementation of Energy Conservation Measures
- Sustaining long-term peak facility performance through monitoring, maintenance, training and continuous commissioning